Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weekend Shopping Deals

This was just one of those shopping days where I had to share some of the great deals I found because we all need help finding those good ones! I don't have pictures like Crystal, but still had to share!

Oh, and we really did not need much (we have lots of milk and fruit from last week, and more fruit and veggies are the boring stuff noted), hence a few treats, plus Mr. Pear has business trips this week and next week, so I was planning a couple treats for Miss Pear and I as we miss him so much. (We have a couple "treat" items that I only get when they are free or at a rock bottom target price, so the timing was great!)

Pavillions (Vons/Safeway, sales good until Wednesday)

Supercoupon puts Cheerios at 3 for $3, then I had a coupon the doubled so -2 =$0.33 a box. Plus each box has a Pamper's coupon for $1.50 off, which of course I will be using!

Curve's Cereal are 2 for $4 minus the 2 x $1.1o coupons I printed from CouponPages.com, which were each doubled to $1 so I made $0.20.

Oh, and Lucky Charms (guilty secret) were 2 for $4 and I had a $1 off coupon that was doubled making them $1 each, the magic price to buy them at.

Best sale was buy 10 cans of Campbell's Tomato Soup for $6 minus coupons of $1.50 (2 x $0.50 coupons where one was doubled) for a total of $4.50 and when you buy the 10 cans of Tomato soup you get a free Theraflu for an additional savings of $5.79

Oh, and Jello Pudding is on for $1, and I need 4 to make the Hot Chocolate I will be giving Miss Pear's BSF teachers this Christmas (shhh, It's a secret!). Again, this is my target price for Jello Pudding.

I got some other boring stuff, and spent $24.72 (savings recorded at the bottom of my receipt was $70.05)

Albertson's

They have there buy 10 items for $25 deal on, and when you actually buy 10 they give you another $15 off, so 10 items for $10

I got:

3 x Betty Crocker Warm Delights Mini's 3 at $1 each minus 3 x $1 coupons = free
1 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix at $1 minus $0.40 coupon = $0.60
2 x Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (fast Sunday morning breakfast) 2 at $1 each minus 2 x $0.3o coupons = $1.40
4 x Pillsbury Toaster Strudles (another quick Sunday Morning Breakfast and guilty secret) 4 at $1 each minus 4 x $0.50 coupons for a total of $2.00
So 10 items for $4.30

They had their 8 oz block of cheese on sale 3 for $4 with the super coupon, so we got that too.

Plus, the items I need to make the hot chocolate because they were on sale - Powdered Milk, Coffee Mate (big can was on sale for $4.99) and Jello pudding (I went here first, and if I had realized that the target price on Jello Pudding should be $1 I would NOT have bought it here!)

I paid with a gift card I was given by the store. So my shopping trip was free overall.

CVS

2 x Purell Hand Soaps @ $3.79 each, minus 2 x $1.50 coupons
2 x Palmolive Oxy Dishsoap @ 1.49 each, minus 2 x $.25 coupons
3 x Palmolive Dishsoap @ $1.49 each, minus 3 x $0.40 coupons
1 x Playtex tampons @ $4.99 minus $2.50 coupon
1 Muskateers chocolate bar $0.50 (I needed filler at the last minute)

Total after sales and before coupons:$20.52
Minus $4 off $20 coupon = $16.52
Minus manufacturer's coupons ($7.20)=9.32
Minus Extrabucks ($1,3,5.49)=-0.17
And taxes were $0.18
T0tal = $0.01

I still have $16.58 in ECB's from previous trips to use, plus I earned $10 from this shopping trip.

See Crystal for more shopping deals!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Amy said...

Great job on your shopping! It sounds like you got some really great deals!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin