As a mom I often find things coming out of my mouth I NEVER imagined I would hear myself say.
Like today at the doctor - "Oh, the doctor just wants to take pictures of your heart because it so pretty! Oh look, there is the yogurt we had for breakfast.....and that is what your tummy sees when it looks up at your heart! What a pretty heart!"
But what takes the cake today is: "After supper we can go for a walk at Target and play there." Yup, I just called Target a play destination. But when you cannot take your children outside because of the ash and smoke, and they need to blow off steam, you get...ummmm... creative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
LOL
I had a similar talk with my dd when she had to have a MRI of her brain :) I am glad to hear the Miss Pear's heart if okay (i have only 2 flaps also, and I have never had any health problems in regards to it)
I hope that you have fun 'playing' at target.
Cheers
Natty
"Playing" at Target. Maybe I could tell my husband that is what I am doing - when I go there shopping - perhaps he would not be too fearful of me spending too much money - well at least he woudl not the first time I used that excuse!
Trust that the fires are out soon!
Jane
You got to do what you got to do.
Post a Comment