Oh, is it Wednesday? Oops.I have had no idea what day it is all week, and that is just not like me! But the cold is not helping, and our daughter being sick is not helping either. But is quiet around here - I don't have a voice....
But there are a few children's books that are definitely helping us out right now (I am using the Amazon blocks so that you can see the pictures of the front of the book as that helps!):
Karma Wilson's Bear Series:
She is a Christian who in addition to some sweet Christian books writes a sweet series about Bear and his friends. This series is a favorite, and the new one fits us this week, it is:
Bear is sick, so his friends take care of him, and then they get sick so he takes care of them!
Also in the series is:
Her funny book:
is also helping a lot. We have yet to read a book of hers that we do not love. She has a great Christmas one too!
We are just hanging out and reading, those are at the top of the list as well as some great counting and ABC books that are only available in Canada for some reason, and a few others.
We are also reading lots of Lynley Dodd's Books:
Oddly enough, most of her books are only available in Canada and the U.K. very strange, but we love her anyways.
Of course, fatigue and crankiness has also driven is to the lovable:
Super Secret Super Spy is such a funny James Bond take off!
So while we are having fun, we are not exactly breaking intellectual records over here, hence the show and tell WFMW! Sometimes when we are sick we all need a little mindless entertainment! But I am getting lots of knitting done!
However we have managed to get our morning Bible reading in before we both run out of steam for the day!
What children's books could you read again and again?
(Oh, and I tried to hide the prices as I am not trying to advertise, just show you the covers of the books and DVD's, but Amazon is not letting me! So annoying.)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
My son's favorite books when he was little were Max & Ruby and the Mog the Cat series.
Post a Comment