This afternoon we were going stir crazy, plus we needed more saline nose drops, so we went to CVS (more on that later) which shares a parking lot with Pavilions, which has a branch of our bank in it, which I needed.
After doing our banking I decided to take advantage of the Progresso soup deal. Here is how it plays out:
5 Progresso Soup for $10
Minus the instant $5 savings if you buy 5 taking us to 5 soup for $5.
Minus the $0.50, $0.50, and $0.25 coupons I had from the paper with the first and last being doubled for an additional savings of $2.
So 5 soup for $3
Of course, our store is still doing the Grand Reopening 10% off your order bonus, so I received an additional $0.43 off bringing my order to $2.57, an 85% (or $14.38) savings, and we love soup when we are sick, like now.
You can get crackers instead of soup, but this is be best deal with the most savings as far as I could tell.
This deal is good until at least Wednesday as their sales run Wednesday to Wednesday, and, of course, you must have a store loyalty card. This deal is also being offered at Vons (confirmed), and I think Safeway too as they are all the same company.
Printable coupons $1 on 2 and $1 on 3 Progresso Light
and $1 off 2 Light
I could not find any printables for the regular, let me know if you do and I will update this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment