Okay, I know, I never blog on the weekend unless it CANNOT WAIT!
Don't tell Mr. Pear, but I did some Christmas shopping for him that will be from my parents.
Eddie Bauer is having their fall sale, and the jeans are the best price they every offer, and then only once or twice a year!
Jeans are on sale for buy one get one 50% off. These are the only jeans Mr. Pear likes as he is tall enough that finding great fitting pants is not the easiest thing in the world, and they last for ages!
Then if you buy pants, the belts are $5 off. And guess who needs a new black belt.....
So I did great shopping with Mom's money, and she is thrilled, and come Christmas, so will Mr. Pear!
They have a lot of other stuff on sale too, but this was the only part that interested me, and it was such a great deal I had to share.....
Oh, and I am almost done my Christmas shopping too, please excuse me while I do my dance of joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Thats so awesome! Congrats on almost being done, I cant wait for that moment...i dont like the crowds and the attitudes people get at christmas when it comes to shopping, so my goal is to be done by Dec 1 or sooner.
Post a Comment