For some reason I just do not want to go to the grocery store this week. We are tired from this past week's adventures, and the sales are pretty weak while our pantry is pretty full and we still have fruit and veggies. So as much as possible I am planning to eat from the pantry with just a milk and veggie/fruit run.
I also pulled out my More with Less Cookbook (on the sidebar) which I am learning to love - if you have this cookbook, which recipes are your favorite?
There is also going to be some serious baking going on to fill the freezer with cookies, muffins and bread!
Saturday
Breakfast - Toast and Cereal
Lunch - Sandwiches
Supper - Italian Meatball Soup
Sunday
Breakfast - Banana Bread
Lunch - Banana bread and pears (we could not leave the banana bread alone!)
Supper - Chili and Cornbread
Monday
Breakfast** - Waffles and raspberries
Lunch - Cheesy Noodles
Supper - Tortellini
Tuesday
Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Tortellini leftovers
Supper - Italian Skillet
Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches
Supper - Rice Pizza Casserole ~ and veggies
Thursday
Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches
Supper - Tortilla Soup and rolls (using fresh cilantro from our garden - for the soup, not the rolls)
Friday
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - Chicken Packets
Supper - Garden Supper Casserole~ and veggies
Saturday
Breakfast - Home made bagels or Overnight French Toast
Lunch - Costco Pizza (we must make our Costco run)
Supper - Hamburger Casserole~ and veggies
Breads
3 Flour Bread~
Winnipeg Rye Bread (recipe is getting close, just a bit more tweaking!)
Oatmeal Bread ~
Cookies
Mrs. U's gingersnaps
Chocolate Crinkles
Lemon Cookies
Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin
Granola Chips
Fruit Cocktail Cookies
Loaves and Muffins
Tropical Muffins
Banana Berry Muffins
Berry Oat Muffins
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Other
Banana Loaf
Granola
Granola Bars
~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out) I am trying to cook through this cookbook a bit, so I am trying to make one thing a week from it but am really not being successful at that with all that is going on.
** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch, so we eat some strange lunches....
![[mpm5.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheQ_vP_dmM87GX-sLbY0DM4CidBUQpOjKruJjnOVAYW9RLQJ5mQyFcda2E7mrTMis7ZHcgiyS1E8d2SA35uvuKOq29PI80rn8xk4bHgQLl3YMYpczKM6nK-YsPZms4PEzC-TCcYvEFmc3m/s1600/mpm5.bmp)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





8 comments:
Great menu! Looks like you have a nicely stocked pantry!!
Have a great week!
Sounds like a great week!
Wow! Your baking sounds wonderful!
Great menu plan! I LOVE cilantro, especially fresh. It's sooo good. :)
I love breakfast for dinner!! delicious meal plan.
Yes sometimes shopping can be a chore. About 6 months ago we had so much stuff in our pantry, that I refused to go shopping until we ate everything in it first!
Great menu, have a nice week
I want to come and partake of some of your baked goods!! Everything looks delish. :) I have the More With Less cookbook also--received it as a wedding shower gift 25 years ago! I haven't look at it in years but it did pull me through some lean years when I had a busy hungry group of 4 kids living here!!! I do remember a recipe called Honey Baked Lentils, maybe? I am not a lentil fan normally but that recipe was good! The one thing that book did was convince me we didn't need meat each night---my first rice and beans dinners came from that cookbook.
Be Blessed--
Kim
I love how you plan all three meals. You do a great job!
Kerri
Post a Comment