Thursday, October 18, 2007

We made it!

We made it through our week of just Miss Pear and I! Her sinus infection seems to be finally getting a little bit better, and her energy level seems to be rebounding a bit too. So it feels like the end is finally in sight!

We played with friends this morning, and that made for an excellent nap after a morning of so much fun!

This afternoon we ran a quick errand to get milk and to gas the car up so that Mr. Pear would not have to tomorrow morning.

Now Miss Pear is hopefully in bed for the night (but I am not holding my breath as she is still stuffy which makes it hard to fall asleep), and I am just waiting for Mr. Pear's arrival home!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Glad to hear your week went well. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin