I have to admit, I was disappointed to find I had not won Kim's Vision Forum contest...until I found out she was doing it AGAIN with a limit of $250!!!!
This is particularly exciting because we are still stuck inside because of all the smoke and crud in the air from the wild fires. Which is complicated with our daughter still recovering from her allergic reaction last week. So we are loving this distraction of searching the catalog again.
I made my list, and now Miss Pear is reading the catalog and pointing to the pictures.
We were not certain if the drawing was for all VF product, or just the books and CD's, so we have two wish lists, one including a doll and tea set, but if those are not included in the drawing we have a second list of books and CD's only.
So, Version 1 with the doll and tea set!
1. Liberty Doll page 64 (The Evangeline Doll is running the close second, but we are sticking with Liberty!)
2. Beautiful Girlhood Tea Set, page 77
3. Make Your Own Doll Dress Kit, page 76 So that I can make dresses for Miss Pear's doll out of the same fabric as her dresses until she is old enough to make them herself. (At 2 and a half now, we have a ways to go!)
4. Elsie's Motherhood we have books 1-4 and would like to continue collecting these so that we have an excellent library in time.
5. Elsie's Children
6. Elsie's Widowhood
7. A Church in the House- we are just starting family worship in our house, and are trying to truly grow into a family that glorifies God in each part of our lives and home, so this sounds excellent!
8. How to Develop Character in your Children I think this would be very encouraging and helpful!
9. Raising Maidens of Virtue this looks so good, and I am sure it would encourage me too! (I would have added Passionate Housewives Desperate for God, but my copy should be here tomorrow!)
If the doll and tea set is not included in this drawing our wish list looks like this:
1. How to Develop Character in your Children
2. How to Avoid the Destructiveness of a Wrong Self-Image
3. How to Pass On Convictions to Your Children
4. A Church in the House
5. Raising Maidens of Virtue
6. How to Think Like a Christian
7. Elsie's Motherhood (Vol. 5)
8. Elsie's Children (Vol. 6)
9. Elsie's Widowhood (Vol. 7)
10. Grandmother Elsie (Vol. 8)
11. Elsie's New Relations (Vol. 9)
12. Elsie at Nantucket (Vol. 10)
13. The Two Elsies (Vol. 11)
14. Elsie's Kith and Kin (Vol. 12)
15. So Much More
16. 2006 Best of Festival to spruce up our Family Movie Night!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment