Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank you!

I wanted to thank those of you who have ordered stuff by clicking through links of books I post about or through my affiliate links on the right hand sidebar for Biblical Womanhood, Amazon, and Christian Books.

I want to thank you because you help our family so much! We are a family of voracious readers, and any affiliate money we earn goes into our library fund. We do use the library A LOT, but some books are worth buying, and this is what we use our library money for. Also, our libraries in Southern California do not carry a reasonable, or even minuscule selection of God honoring books, so we are often left to try find what we can at the best prices we can.

So I just wanted to thank you for helping us as it really means a lot to us!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin