Friday, October 26, 2007

Two Churches in the Fire Area

I just wanted to bring to your attention two churches that I know of in the fire area of Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, California.

Rancho Bernardo Community Presbyterian Church is confirming that of the families that lost houses in Rancho Bernardo and Poway 57 of those families belong to their church, and they are committed to standing beside those families and helping them rebuild. It saddens me to say that the number is not yet confirmed to be a final number and could sadly increase. They are also committed to helping the other families in the neighborhood. I know this to be a church that is committed to being the hands and feet of Jesus reaching out to both their own and those in the community.

Also, Rancho Bernardo Baptist Church has had their home impacted by the fire with some of it destroyed and some of damaged.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin