Friday, October 26, 2007

Bloggy Goodness Part 1

It seems like my bloglines is full of great posts I meant to tell you about, and of course, did not. So today, I am DETERMINED to clean out some of my blogline bookmarks!

It is the perfect day! Miss Pear is just going down for her nap as she is clearly exhausted - we were up a couple times during the night, I think the week finally caught up to her! And my energy level and creativity levels are both a tad on the low side - I think my thankful levels sucked up all their reserves!

So in no particular order I give you my links of bloggy goodness!

Homemade Stuffing Mix! I love stuffing, and every recipe that calls for it sounds great to me! But I refuse to buy it! It is expensive for what you get and full of stuff I really would rather not have. So I was thrilled to find this make it yourself recipe from Tammy!

Callapidder has a great post about how we wives and moms can be such a support to our families in ways that might seem insignificant but are extremely valuable and appreciated!

Mrs. B is a delight, and I had to laugh with delight when I read today's post about how wonderful her husband is. Of course I know that my husband is the absolute best! All wives should think this about their husbands! And it is fun to read other women gush about their husbands too!

It is NO secret that I adore My Quiet Corner, and that I consider her a dear bloggy friend. I am convinced that we would be great friends in real life if we lived closer too! She has had two sweet posts that spoke to my heart and encouraged me! Promise 1 and Promise 2! (Introduced here)

She also has this excellent post about "the rule" they use in working with the youth! It is excellent, and a rule for all of us! Oh, and look here for a good mommy laugh and head nod! Oh, and this one is old, but funny too and excellent for those people who do not understand the importance of Wives/Moms caring for their families and home at home! :-)

And I STILL have this post book marked from last Christmas. And as a former professional/career woman may I say that my worst day at home is still better than my best day at work? It is much easier to handle crying/whining children than whining adults!

More to follow......

2 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

Thank you for linking to my post. I'm honored that you liked it enough to feel it's 'link-worthy'. (o:

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Donnetta said...

You are such a dear! I also consider you a dear bloggy friend as well as now a friend outside of "blog land"!! :-)

I KNOW we would be great friends in real life if we lived closer... we already are great friends! ;-) I just wish we lived closer!!!!

Thanks for your kind words here and for all the links! What a blessing to know God is using what is on my heart to share, both in seriousness and in fun!

Thanks friend!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin