We had a very long night as Miss Pear's cold suddenly got a whole lot worse during the night. So we took her to a doctor this morning, and it has turned into a sinus infection. So we are now on antibiotics, but it could be 48-72 hours before we see an improvement.
Plus Mr. Pear is leaving for a business trip today.
Either one of these makes for a long week.
Combined.....oh dear.
I am canceling all the things I had planned to occupy Miss Pear while Daddy is away plus our usual stuff (no play group this morning, no BSF tomorrow, and we will see about the Wednesday Costco trip, and Thursday morning play date.)
So much for my plans of getting the house back in shape because we were done being sick, and getting lots of writing done.....
I am trying very hard not to mope, and to look forward to the impromptu movie night I just planned, and to all the extra reading we will get to do, which means extra snuggling, which makes my mommy heart swell to twice the size. I just really hate it when my girl is sick, and we all dislike these business trips.
On the plus side, our pantry is well stocked, and our bookshelves are full, and we have medication that will put Miss Pear on the road to recovery, so we will be just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Hope everyone is feeling better. I wanted to let you know that i just posted about my shopping trip to CVS. Thanks for inspiring me to start. Stop by and take a look...let me know what you think.
Post a Comment