Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh, maybe later

I was going to post a couple blog entries to distract myself, but that is not going to happen, so here are the highlights!

This is something I am excited about - Crystal's sale on Passionate Housewives Desperate for God (15% off) and Supermarket Savings 101 (50% off for 48 hours only). The book looks excellent, and the class helped me tremendously, and I was already doing a few of the things, but I definitely learned how to do them better.

I am going to wait until next week for the WFMW that I have rolling around in my head as I am pretty sure that everything is going to sound weird right now. And I just cannot get excited about airplane activity bags, although they were a key point in our vacation going so well!

The fire fighters and officials have been wonderful, and so have the residents have been so quick to bring whatever is needed that they have actually had to ask people to hold off on donating things like food, water, blankets, etc as they have too much for right now!

I was going to post about things that are rarely thought of as being needed but that i have heard evacuation centers say they need, and how to accumulate this stuff frugally and where to be donating it to so that it is there in times of need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

As if life in the fire zone is not stressful enough. To find out there may be trouble with Miss Pare's heart.

I lived through the Australian (Canberra) fires in 2002, where it was black as night in the middle of the day and several houses on my block burned down so I understand just how stressful that can be. Hang in there, I will be praying for you and yours.

Please be sure to update us on how the specialists appointment goes.

Blessings
Natty

Blog Widget by LinkWithin