(updated at the bottom)
...but I am really thinking about picking up more pears for canning at Henry's this week - they are on sale for 2 lbs for $1.
And we really like them canned.....
Plus, I will be right there because I need the green peppers that are on sale, plus they share a parking lot with Walgreens who is having a great deal on Tylenol this upcoming week.
I may just have to can more pears....is it strange that 25 pints of pears will not last the winter for a family of 3?
What is your favorite fruit to store for winter? What is your favorite method?
I love to freeze strawberries for jam and syrup, plus the pears of course...
Updated to add: Walgreens is not accepting this coupon for $5 off any Tylenol product on Benadryl product, regardless of what it says on the coupon.
And we did get a dozen pears for $2.18 so I will be canning more pears! :-)
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Mrs Pear, Before you go get that Tylenol at Walgreen's go here (http://www.tylenol.com/page.jhtml?id=tylenol/news/subpcccoldmed.inc) and get coupons for $5 off Tylenol products. I was able to keep going back and printing more copies!
Post a Comment