Our meals for the weekends are constantly being bumped because of people coming to see our place as we are trying to sell, and are therefore trying to keep it neat (somehow I don't think anyone wants to see our dirty dishes). Or they are arriving just as I would have to be starting supper. This is so frustrating! If you have any ideas on this, please let me know. We are tired of sandwiches and of leaving just as we were going to start lunch. We have a 22 month old too.....
So without further ado, here is my menu plan, Saturday to Saturday as that is grocery shopping day!
![[untitled.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVZ5qwewt9yDUUOUCPzSrK_2iEzruoELkqV_m1QlkGH5YpD6xiWWhi3-8pHpzN3-kii4wAv7EBcLZ75SNR_S2hhNVjyn5nf8Q-uZeI6x9wCJVOoIk2qsrKg5eNheGw7AskbG88EdQ65iha/s1600/untitled.bmp)
Saturday
Breakfast - Hot Cross Buns
Lunch - Pizza Rolls
Supper - Veggie Lasagna from the freezer
Sunday
Breakfast - Overnight Blueberry French Toast
Lunch - Left Over Lasagna
Supper - BBQ Steak, sweet potatoes, carrots and rolls
Monday
Breakfast** - Yogurt and Fruit
Lunch - Macaroni Bake (freezer)
Supper - Chili (freezer)
Tuesday
Breakfast - French Toast
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches
Supper - Meatballs with Pineapple sauce, rice, veggies
Wednesday
Breakfast - Yogurt and fruit
Lunch - Pasta
Supper - Chicken Cacciatore and Rice
Thursday
Breakfast - Raisin Bagel and fruit
Lunch - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Supper - Spaghetti and veggies
Friday (Mr Pear telecommutes)
Breakfast - Cinnamon Buns (make on Thursday)
Lunch - Turkey Burgers and baby carrots
Supper - Pizza and Salad (I have found that if I put pineapple on it, Miss Pear eats it happily)
Saturday
Breakfast - Pancakes
Lunch - Pepper Steak Rice (freezer)
Supper - Creamy Chicken with Wild Rice* (Slow cooker)
Breads
Oatmeal Bread~
Sourdough Bread -- third time using this starter
3 Four Bread~
Cookies
Spicy Dad's
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal
Loaves and Muffins
Soy Banana Loaf~
Apple Loaf ~
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Orange Loaf ~
Other
Lemon Pie
Blueberry Pie
Granola Bars
Granola
Fruit Leather
~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).
* Indicates a new recipe, a review will be posted after I have made it.
** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
I just love seeing your menu. What a great planner you are. I really need to work on this area and feel that I wouldn't be thrown such a curve when life gets in the way of my not well laid plans.
Have a super week. Hope the house sells quickly.
Sorry to hear you are all sick. Hope everyone is feeling better soon so you can eat some of the yummy foods listed here!
Post a Comment