I am SO discouraged.
Our house has been on the market since September and has not sold.
A house in our town home complex listed a month and a half ago, and just got an offer that will lead to them selling. We found out last night. I ended up getting about 3 hours of sleep.
It is very discouraging. We are priced right, have great hickory hardwood floors, oak shutters on the living room windows, a front balcony, back yard, three bedrooms, all new carpet and fresh paint.
Every one raves about it, and no one makes a reasonable offer. (No word on the 4 people who were here on Sunday, so not looking good).
I love our home, we have worked very hard on decorating it, and I work hard to keep it up, and no one wants it.
I know God has a big plan in play that I cannot see, and I am trusting in Him to get us through this, but I am feeling discouraged today.
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
ACK... things like that never feel very good!! I'm sorry....
I'm sure your home is absolutely lovely. Does your realtor have or provide any feedback on what they think is happening and why it won't see when others are?
Thanks.
The big thing that the other place has over ours is that it is on two levels rather than three. Ours has a garage on the bottom level instead of attached to the main level, and that is becoming problematic. Apparently the addition of the breakfast nook, an extra full bath and a front patio don’t sufficiently make up for having to go an extra floor to do your laundry or get to your car.
Sigh.
Post a Comment