Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Miss Pear - extraordinarily good girl

Good Morning!

Everyone is on the mend here, but Mr. Pear and I are still sub-par. Fortunately he can telecommute today because we have to meet with our real estate agent (don't get excited, no good news pending as far as I can tell....) And we are showing our home tonight, so I am grateful to have him home today...actually, I am always grateful to have him home! We would really appreciate prayer in this area, we know this is all about what God is doing and His plan for us.

So because Mr. Pear had a teleconference, Miss Pear and I came upstairs, and while she was playing, I laid down on our bed. She runs back and forth between our rooms, and has fun.

All of a sudden, she comes into our room waving three diapers. She can now reach and open her diaper drawer, so I took her diapers to put them back. And the drawer looked different....

...Miss Pear had taken the half bag of diapers from her closet, put them in the drawer (on the correct side too), then stuffed the empty bag in the diaper pail (it is a flip close one, and she knows she cannot flip it), just the way I always do!

I usually do this with her with me, but I never expected her to fill her own diaper drawer and throw out the bag......

My wonderfully good girl!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin