Monday, April 23, 2007

Book Giveaway at Overwhelmed with Joy

Overwhelmed with Joy is having a book giveaway for two books:

Randy Alcorn's Wait Until Then and Heaven for Kids.

We explain to Miss Pear that her grandfather is with God when we look at pictures and point people out (our family lives over 2000 miles away, so we do this so she knows people), and I anticipate that eventually she is going to have questions, so I would like to have answers - these books look like a great start.

If you are interested, head on over and sign Mr. Linky and then post on your blog too!

I am off to have coffee with the girls - Miss Pear (who will be drinking milk) and my MIL. We are having so much fun!

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Thanks! I'll put your name in the hat for the drawing! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin