You may have picked up on the fact that I LOVE to read. And I love to talk about what I read. So I would like to do some book reviews on my little blog! However, it occurs to me that a rating system would be helpful, so I designed my own little version of it:
5 Pears - Fabulous! Too good for words! What do you mean you haven't read this one yet! Go, immediately, and get a copy! This book must be in your library! I would lend you mind, but I cannot part with it! Besides, I think I will start rereading it tonight!
4 Pears - Excellent - I loved this book, definitely worth picking up or borrowing from a friend or getting from a library - a must read!
3 Pears - Good - I liked it, it would be a good book to get from your library or to borrow from a friend, probably not one to invest precious book money in though.
2 Pears - Not bad - it would be okay if I were stranded in an airport or on a deserted island and this was all I could find to read.
1 Pear - Awful! Do not waste your time or money on this one! How did this get published?
2 book reviews posting shortly...I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment