Thursday, April 26, 2007

Checking in...

...I just wanted to check in and see what was new around here. I cruised through the bloglines and was going to shut down and read, but my mind started tripping over itself - too many thoughts roaming around, so I thought I would blog to get it all out...

Mr. Pear left at 4AM Wednesday morning, and the shuttle was here early. He got to the airport at 4:15 only to find out that United does not open their check in until 5 (so why did they say be there that early???) and then his flight was late, and they knew it would be late because they cannot take off before 6:30 AM due to a noise ordinance, but still scheduled a 6 AM flight. Yeah, we were confused too.

Wednesday saw me driving the troops to the outlet stores, with a short stop to drop stuff off at a friends. My MIL did great shopping knocking out birthday gifts, baby gifts (Mr. Pear's brother and his wife are expecting June2, but baby will be early), lots of stuff for Miss Pear. My good find for the day was a Gap sweat shirt for Miss Pear in purple - regular $15 on for $5.50 and then got the worst service ever in two stores so we left and came home, just in time for Burger King lunch.

Our front door handle is broken apparently. While were out an agent was to show our home, but she could not open the door. So I had to schedule the repair guy, but he cannot come until next Wednesday. We can all get the door to work, but it is sticky, so we would have to repair it out of the physical inspection one day (Please Lord, make it soon!), so now is as good a time as any!

This morning we did the Babies R Us, Target and Toys R Us run because my sister-in-law needed baby stuff, and what she wants she gets! She is in her third trimester, and far be it from me to deny her anything! We got everything on her list! Mine too, but my list is not as important!

We were going to do Costco tomorrow morning, but our real estate agent needs to pop in during the morning, so we did that this afternoon.

After all those errands we are tired!

So tomorrow we are taking it easy. We are going to catch up on house stuff that got put off while we were running errands on days we had the car! We are going to wash a small mountain of laundry, and bake cookies...yum!

Mr. Pear's sales conference is going well, and is apparently a lot of fun. They booked out the entire Hard Rock Cafe for the night, so I am jealous! I am glad it is going well, it makes it so much easier for all of us!

And of course, now for the Miss Pear story. My MIL was playing with Miss Pear this morning, and here is what I heard:

MP: two!
MIL:...4...6...8...
MP: ten!

Ummm, she is 23 months, and usually stops counting after 3. We have never counted in twos with her.....

Yup, I was shocked too! But in that delighted mom way!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin