Monday, April 2, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - March 31 - April 7

Hi,

My focus this week is getting ready for Easter weekend, and getting a new stash of lunches in the freezer for Mr. Pear. (Hot Cross buns are already in the freezer!)

The Pepperoni Rolls that I finally made last week were delicious - the only changes I made were that I used my home made pizza sauce, and put it in the rolls instead of saving it for dipping. I think I would add pineapple next time just for Miss Pear!

Our meals for the weekends are constantly being bumped because of people coming to see our place as we are trying to sell, and are therefore trying to keep it neat (somehow I don't think anyone wants to see our dirty dishes). If you have any ideas on this, please let me know. We are tired of sandwiches and of leaving just as we were going to start lunch. We have a 22 month old too.....

So without further ado, here is my menu plan, Saturday to Saturday as that is grocery shopping day!

[untitled.bmp]

Saturday

Breakfast - Hot Cross Buns
Lunch - Out for lunch - someone was coming to see our place and we were hungry!
Supper - Pizza

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal and fruit
Lunch - BBQ Hamburgers
Supper - Chicken Enchiladas (from the freezer), Tomato and Sweet Pepper Rice, and Veggies

Monday

Breakfast** - Yogurt and Fruit
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches and tomatoes
Supper
- Spaghetti and salad (make sauce in slow cooker)

Tuesday

Breakfast - Raisin Bagel and fruit
Lunch - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Supper - BBQ Chicken and Veggies

Wednesday

Breakfast - Yogurt and fruit
Lunch - Macaroni Bake Leftovers
Supper - Taco Stuffed Jumbo Shells (make a tray for the freezer)


Thursday(day Mr. Pear telecommutes, we think)

Breakfast - Raisin Bagel and fruit
Lunch - Turkey Burgers
Supper - Meatloaf, Sweet Potato Fries, beans

Friday (Mr Pear is off)

Breakfast - Hot Cross Buns
Lunch - Veggie Soup and Rolls
Supper - Veggie Lasagna and Bread

Saturday

Breakfast - Hot Cross Buns and Fruit
Lunch - Leftover Lasagna
Supper - Southwest Skillet

Breads
Oatmeal Bread~
Sourdough Bread -- third time using this starter
3 Four Bread~


Cookies
Spicy Dad's
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal

Loaves and Muffins
Soy Banana Loaf~
Apple Loaf ~
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Orange Loaf ~

Other
Bunny Cake (Three dimensional, Devil's food flavor using this pan)
Butter Tart Square
Blueberry Pie
Granola Bars
Granola
Fruit Leather

~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).

* Indicates a new recipe, a review will be posted after I have made it.

** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin