My dear Internets (to quote Boomama)
I am feeling the ick today (nothing serious, just ick), and thought this would be a great day to rest with my laptop on my knees and post witty posts and intelligent book reviews, and regale you with humorous stories from this past week.
Yet, I cannot.
I am much too busy trying to manage this parade of real estate agents and their clients through our home and being gracious to them, and refraining from sinking to one particular agent's level of rudeness.
I must say that my experience of running my parent's hotel and my professional training as a planner (nope, not kidding) are coming in very handy!
Happy Sunday, I must dash to prepare for yet another agent.
May the Lord bless you abundantly this precious Lord's Day.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment