
Last week we received three different fliers for the same grocery store. I kid you not. Two in the mail on different days, and one in the paper.
And they all had the same cover.
And they all had the same back.
And they were all completely different on the inside.
Because of Miss Pear...ummm...carefully reviewing the sales???? Okay, I will be honest, she was imitating me studying the fliers, except she was flat on her tummy on the floor reading it out loud in her little toddler words that only she understands. It was SO cute.
It was because of Miss Pear that I found out about some great deals I would not have otherwise as I would have just kept one flier.
So I am not sure if the moral of the story is to let your toddler review your fliers for you, or to just check them all, even if they look the same.
Either one works for me, so I will continue to include Miss Pear in my grocery shopping preparations....
For real Frugal Friday tips from the experts, head on over to Crystal's.



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
Great tip. We always have to stay on our toes when looking for a deal.
I always get confused with store flyers. I have noticed that sales can change from day to day. This can be frustrating when you get to the store and find out that you are a day late. Thanks for the tip. By the way, you little girl sounds really cute. :)
Post a Comment