Sometimes friends are not that sensitive. They get all wrapped up in themselves and forget about others.
Next time I do this, please stop me! Forcefully if necessary!
A dear friend called last week who I had not talked to in a while (and it has taken me this long to post about it. You just know this is probably not going to be good).
They live in the same county we do, and are trying to move to the same county we are. She called because they had sold their home, were doing great staying at her in-laws so there was no commuting, their new church was great and they had all kinds of new friends, their two daughters were adjusting well, and they were closing on their new home in a couple weeks, it has 4 bedrooms. And kept talking about her two children. And how are we doing?
Well, how do you say just fine when your friend just said that God had blessed them with all the big things you had been praying for God to bless your family with? I said all the right things, and then hung up the phone and had a good cry.
We are still waiting on God....and waiting and waiting.
But He has a plan, and it is a good one. And I am trusting in Him!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
Praying for the blessing to shower upon you. It is so hard to be in the right frame of mind when friends are experiencing a mountain wehn we are in the valley.
I've read through your last few posts. I am so impressed & inspired by your frugality and persistence. And your menus just make me get hungry!!
Reading here has helped me & I am praying to find a house sale reported here!!
~Peace~
Thank you so much!
I post these things here because I really need to think out loud! Especially the trying things that happen.
I am so appreciative of your prayers and encouragement.
Thank you so much!
Post a Comment