Monday, April 2, 2007

Remebering...

Mrs. Dryer has a great post up about remembering her lost baby that resonated with me!

It has been one month, and we feel better than we did, even though there are still days that it hurts, a lot. Part of us will always be attached to that little baby we did not get to hold. But we prayed for him, talked to him, and made lots of plans for him. And we will see him one day. Until then, there is no way we will forget that child we had inside me for a couple short weeks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I read that today as well. I know it is God, but my thoughts today have been about so many of you ladies I visit from time to time.

I know this does not compare in any way at all, but I lost my father in January and it's not easy. Some days are okay and then out of the blue it just hits you.

You have and will continue to be in my thoughts and my prayers.

In Him, Amy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin