....We sold our house!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited!
We are going to look for our new house this week, probably tomorrow. (just got a call, definitely tomorrow)
God is SO good to us!
I will post a long description of how He has blessed us and worked so many miracles so far!!! It is thrilling to be able to testify to God's greatness in a concrete way in my life right now!
But right now I am cruising through the MLS listings our agent has sent us so that we can be up there tomorrow (Tuesday) to look for homes.
I would be so incredibly grateful if you would pray for us during this, that:
1. Our house would stay in escrow (in California it can fall out of escrow in the first 17 days with no fault).
2. That we would find a house big enough for our family now and in the future.
3. That the house would be in our price range.
4. That we would not settle for a house that is not the perfect one God has for us, and that He would make His choice for us clear.
5. That my MIL and Miss Pear would do just fine together while we are gone all day tomorrow (we will be back in time for supper).
6. That the lady buying our house would be blessed by it, and all the prayer, praise and Bible reading that has happened here! We really have prayed that whoever buys it would love it like we have.
Thank you so much for praying for me and being so understanding when I have whined about all this - you guys are so good to me!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





6 comments:
WHOOT!! Congrats!! Praying for God's continued direction and leading as you now begin your house hunt!
Hooray! I will keep your requests in my prayers this week. How exciting!
Doing the happy dance for you!! Many continuing prayers.
I knew it! That's awesome news. Congrats and can't wait to hear about your NEW home.
Blessings,
~Toni~
How exciting!! I am praying!!!
His,
Mrs. U
Congrats! Im praying for you.
Post a Comment