Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Friday

Happy Friday my sweet bloggy friends!

I am spending the day getting ready for Mr. Pear's mom to arrive tomorrow for two weeks.

So I will still be around, but probably not as much. Although I have a few posts prepared to post while we are out having fun, and I probably will not be able to resist popping in to say hi.

In real life I am actually very shy until I get to know you, and then I can pretty much talk your ear off. But for some reason, in bloggyville I am just a chatter from the the start. Who knew!

I think it helps that people actually showed up, and then returned. I am really in shock about that. I figured I would blog for about a month and have a total of 5 visitors if I was lucky, so I am really thrilled that you actually stop in to visit me! (By the way, the day I realized I had subscribers I was so shocked I almost had to post and ask who you were to make sure I had not been found out by my mom - and as far as I know, only Mr. Pear knows that I blog). Any how, all my readers are very special to me.

So for the next two weeks I am preparing some book reviews to post, I have my WFMWs all ready to go, and a post regarding an article I read that made me think. I hope to prepare a few more things before our company arrives. Just for the record, I often prepare something, and let it sit in the drafts for a while before I publish it because often I just need to sleep on it, or think about it one more time before I hit the publish button.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Have a fun time with your m-i-l. And I am one of your subscribers--just so you know.

Have a lovely weekend.

Donnetta said...

Subscriber here as well :-)

Have a wonderful visit and don't worry if you don't post much during that time. We'll be back!!

Doug and Terrye said...

You might be Mrs. Pear, but I think you are a peach! I just stumbled on your blog, and now I check here everyday to see what's up. I hope that you have a wonderful time with your M-I-L, I know that I love to spend time with my D-I-L.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin