Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Because my heart was already in my shoes...

...this email from our real estate agent crushed me today:

Both agents said their clients were
impressed with the inside and especially how well it showed.
Unfortunately, neither client was impressed with the complex nor
neighborhood. Jason's people are more "white stucco-red tile roof"
clients and Nicole's are "all over the place". I have gotten that
before - how drab the complex looks. Perhaps now that spring is here a
"pot or 2 of color" at the front door might keep the eye from the
blue/gray upon blue/gray...just a thought.

It is nothing we can fix.

My biggest fear in all this is having to put Miss Pear in day care and return to work. That we will have to sell our town home at such a loss that there will not be another alternative.

The thought of this breaks my heart.

Even as I type these words the tears are starting.

Lord, please help us. We need You so much right now.

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

Oh I wish I could do something. You know I'm praying.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin