Sunday, March 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - March 24-31

Hi,

Planning breakfasts and lunches went as expected - lots of changes, but it was great to have the ideas there to work with, so I will continue that plan!

So without further ado, here is my menu plan, Saturday to Saturday as that is grocery shopping day!

[untitled.bmp]

Saturday

Breakfast - Overnight Blueberry French Toast
Lunch - Out for lunch - we were shopping for Miss Pear's big girl bed
Supper - Meatballs (from the freezer), sweet and sour sauce, rice, beans

Sunday

Breakfast - left over French Toast from Saturday
Lunch - BBQ Hamburgers
Supper - Turkey Veggie Meatloaf, veggie rice, and creamed corn
(Mr. Pear left for a business trip so we jammed into the menu things that are not his favorite, like the meatloaf and corn. He is back Tuesday night - two sleeps, but who is counting????)

Monday

Breakfast** - Hot Cross Buns and fruit
Lunch - Costco treat (if we are there at door opening we arrive home ready for lunch, so this is our solution - besides, we can indulge in another treat Mr. Pear doesn't care for - Turkey Rollers)
Supper
- Macaroni and Ham bake, and some kind of veggie

Tuesday

Breakfast - Raisin Bagel and fruit
Lunch - Left over turkey rollers (it is always two lunches for us!)
Supper - Chicken fried rice and sweet and sour sauce (so there is a good supper waiting for Mr. Pear when he returns home late...can you tell I am eager for him to return?)

Wednesday

Breakfast - Yogurt and fruit
Lunch - Tuna sandwiches and veggies
Supper - Philly Cheese Steak wraps and Yam Fries, and strawberry pie!


Thursday

Breakfast - Raisin Bagel and fruit
Lunch - Macaroni bake leftovers
Supper - Pepperoni Rolls* and veggies or salad

Friday (day Mr. Pear telecommutes, if not Friday I will move breakfast and lunch to whatever day it is, but it is usually Friday)

Breakfast - Cinnamon buns and fruit (will make cinnamon buns day before)
Lunch - left over Pizza Rolls from last night
Supper - Taco Pie and Salad

Saturday

Breakfast - Waffles and Strawberry Syrup
Lunch - Cannot decide yet....
Supper - (Grocery shopping day, could not think this far out, so I will decide later or at least before we go grocery shopping next week!)

Breads
French Bread~
Oatmeal Bread~
Sourdough Bread -- third time using this starter
3 Four Bread~
Cinnamon Raisin Bread* (maybe, still thinking about this one.)


Cookies
Spicy Dad's
Frog Eyes
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal

Loaves and Muffins
Soy Banana Loaf~
Apple Loaf ~
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Banana stuff as I got a great deal!

Other
Strawberry Pie
Hot Cross Buns
Cinnamon Buns
Granola Bars
Granola
Fruit Leather

~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).

* Indicates a new recipe, a review will be posted after I have made it.

** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That all sounds great! Hope you have a tasty week!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Amazing menu!! I am still so impressed with your organization.

Have a fabulous and delicious week!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Everything looks great! Thanks for sharing the recipes!

Blessings~

Joyful Days said...

Oh good gracious, once again with a wonderful menu. My mouth is already watering!

Annie said...

I'm so trying hot cross buns just so I can say that rhyme to my kids...
'hot cross buns, hot cross buns, one a penny, two a penny...
Your menu looks great!
blessings~
Annie
My Life as Annie!

Robin Green said...

YOu are so organized--sounds wonderful. "Two sleeps"--so cute-my kids used to do that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin