Thursday, March 22, 2007

Because I really want to be a gardener...

...but we live in California, and are not going to be able to afford a home with a yard any time soon, short of a MAJOR MIRACLE from God, so Miss Pear and I are going to try a little container gardening.

We ordered seeds from The Cooks Garden and are happily waiting for their arrival!

We are going to grow:

Balcony tomatoes
Sweet Baby Girl tomatoes (Miss Pear's size!)
Parmex carrots - which will grow in containers because they grow 1 inch round!

I am very excited!

In my perusal of seed catalogs I came across two sets of coupons I cannot use as we did not order $30 worth of seeds. Although to be honest, even if we did order that many, I would have used the coupons and then still shared them with you!

You can save $5 of a $30 phone or internet order at Cook's Garden with code KR53

Or at Burpee with code BA53

Both coupons are good until June 30, 2007

Happy Gardening!

What are you planting this year????

1 comment:

Carey said...

Thanks for the coupon codes. Im not sure what we are planting yet. We are definitely doing tomatoes, and i would like to do strawberries. I also will be planting lavendar, and some kind of herb, probably parsley.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin