![[untitled.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiTkSLDopja7CDxIPl0DH8F1qErJJYFL7Jf-2EpG02YFfiJZbEQQFqu4uNH_7_aJA_GJZN8jl089fXiFPq9aBwvw2EZ2bs2NM9_XNA9NCwA4ErBdFKIbui5-U1W6LVj2l-oOIgqp7o-W1o/s1600/untitled.jpg)
Edited to add review to Monday night's meal.....
So this is one of the features I wanted to maybe play with when I started blogging, partly to keep me honest, partly for fun, partly to encourage myself to begin planning lunches too, and maybe even breakfasts for all days, not just the weekends.
So here goes!
Sunday
Breakfast - Hot Cross Buns and fruit
Lunch - Salami Sandwiches and cookies
Supper - Crock Pot Pepper Steak and Rice
Monday - Tuna Noodle Casserole and carrots
The Tuna Noodle Casserole was not very good, all you could taste was tuna. I even had twice the amount of veggies in and could not taste them!!!!!!!!! I think it would be good with half the amount of tuna if it were well drained and well broken up. I am hoping that tomorrow night's recipe turns out much better, it is the second new one of the week (and the last, unless I try the
Veggie Lasagna Saturday)
Tuesday - Dreamy Spaghetti and broccoli
Wednesday - Meatball soup and rolls
Thursday - BBQ Hamburgers and Yam fries (I will make 6 lbs worth of hamburger patties and freeze them raw for future use)
Friday - Pizza and some kind of veggie
Saturday
Breakfast - muffins
Lunch - Chicken Quesadillas
Supper - not sure, I grocery shop on Saturdays, so I usually change this one. I am thinking Veggie Lasagna though.



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





8 comments:
Sounds like a yummy week! Have a good one!
Fabulous menu. I like how you included breakfast and lunch on some of the days.
Happy cooking!
Looks so yummy!
Have a great week!
I bookmarked the creamy spaghetti for next week... sounds dreamy :)
Have a great week.
blessings~
Annie
WOW breakfast, and lunch
it all sound yummy to me..
If I plan breakfasts and lunches we never seem to stick to them, well, lunches are just me anyway, hubby and the kids take packed sandwiches.
Wish I was having some Tuna Noodle. I'll have to make myself some, I think!
I've been wanting to try Sweet Potatoe Fries. I think I will give it a whirl, this weekend. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment