Today when Miss Pear woke up from her nap we cleaned our bathroom (Miss Pear's contribution is to flush the toilet once I swish it and wave her cleaning rag around - it is a clean one of course - and generally keep me company and hopefully slowly learn.)
Then she climbed into the shower and closed the door - I thought she was stuck so I quickly opened it for her - she quickly closed it, smiled at me and knocked. We played this game for a while.
Now she is sitting at my desk playing and every time I ask her if she wants to go down stairs she says "no!" Apparently nothing is more fascinating than playing at my desk.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
How much fun! I love to see what children find amusing. My older daughter loved crinkly paper. She would play with it for a very long time and be quite happy. My younger daughter loves rocks - give her a rock and she's very happy!
Post a Comment