Thank you for all the sweet, encouraging and comforting comments.
I honestly thought that I would just start typing away, and maybe in the first week a person or two would stop by, but that would be it. I am so blessed that so many stopped by and also left comments that blessed me tremendously!
Your words have soothed my hurts and both encouraged and strengthened me.
Thank you so much.
It is interesting to me that so many have commented on God's peace being given to us because He is giving us such peace! We are by no means spiritual giants that we have it, rather it is a gift from the Lord!
I joke that God must look at us as a bunch of toddlers as we all want it our way immediately...sooner if possible. Although I am certain this just refers to me, that everyone else is much farther along than this! :-)
Any way, I have some thoughts roaming around in my head about God's peace, and a couple other thoughts I have had reading scriptures this past week - not all sad and depressing, when we were sharing this with our pastor on Thursday's visit he thought we were hysterical - you can totally tell we both have worked with Jr. High age students in Bible Studies just by the way we explain scripture. We have the utmost respect for God's Word, but in trying to apply it to life and understand it our perspective is often one that makes people laugh. So hopefully while Mr. Pear is on his business trip this week (just two nights, thank you Jesus that it is not longer!) I will get some of that out.
Thank you so much for being so sweet to me, it means a tremendous amount to me!
May God bless you richly
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Looking forward eagerly to what you have to share. Working with Jr. Highers myself (we are the youth leaders at our church) for the past 9 years... I'm sure, I for one, will appreciate your descriptions! :-)
Again, welcome to blogging! I have the BEST readers ever! :-) I'm so grateful so many have stopped by via "My Quiet Corner"!!
Amazing blog! Loved reading it!! Keep it up, and I hope to stop back by!
Blogging is a great way to meet new friends with a common bond~Jesus Christ! Plus when sharing prayer requests we have that many more people praying for us. Again, welcome to Blogville!
Post a Comment