Thursday, March 29, 2007

Our Week...

...has been great!

Miss Pear and I discovered the joy of stamping, and while we did not advance far enough to do Easter cards this year, we had lots of fun while Mr. Pear was on his business trip.

Mr. Pear's business trip was successful, a his luggage arrived home with him this time. The only glitch was that his flight was delayed for two hours, so he did not get to see Miss Pear before bed time, but don't worry, she jumped right up when he went into her room to tuck her in!

We showed our home three times yesterday...I am always surprised how exhausting that is. I keep our home very neat as I clean to my plan each week, so it is generally just a quick tidy before they arrive, and two had made appointments the day before, so I had plenty of notice! But I guess it is the emotionally charged part that tires me out.

We got to eat the Strawberry Pie I made to welcome Mr. Pear home from his trip last night for supper because he was too tired when he arrived home Tuesday night to enjoy pie (did I mention that he loves pie?) He thought it was delicious, so I was happy.

Miss Pear and I were very busy this morning doing laundry and baking more hot cross buns and Blueberry, Banana, Oatmeal muffins (actually called BananaBerry Bombs - so good!) and generally having Kitchen Day.

I am loving making hot cross buns, so easy and delicious! This is only the second batch, but I am planning a fresh batch to be made for Easter because once Easter is over, I will not make these until Ash Wednesday again.

So posts are forthcoming about stamping with little ones, and I have been thinking about the verse in Proverbs 31 about "she does her husband good" and what this looks like in our family, so there will likely be a post about that too....

But for now, my wrist is very sore, so I am going to rest while Miss Pear does.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin