So yesterday I wrote two posts that I intended to save as drafts, sleep on, read this morning, edit, and then post. However, rather than hit "save as draft" I hit "publish". Not once, but twice. So I hope you enjoyed my postings on God's Peace and the Patriarchs...a day early, minus the extra editing.
In lieu of those posts today, I offer you something great, a deal on paper. Kim shared it over on her blog, and I was so impressed with the deal I had to get it too! But I got all confused so it took me a while to figure out what I was doing, and why, so I am sharing what I did. If you need detailed instructions stick with me. If you are a savvy Office Depot shopper and can do with the short version, head on over to Kim's Shoelaces (which is worth the trip!) or her other blog.
I went to Office Depot.com as instructed, and searched for item 345603 as instructed and added 10 items of 500 sheets of Xerox 20lb paper (my favorite weight of paper!) at $5.59 each.
Then you have to buy a little item for the second coupon to work, so you search for item number 429266 which is a $0.29 box of paper clips.
The you proceed to check out. In the screen where it asks you for your address, right above that you can enter your coupon codes. Click to enter a coupon code. Enter code 73649244 which takes $31 off your paper which goes from being $55.90 to $24.90, so the total in your shopping cart is now $25.19. Click okay or apply or whatever it is.
In the check out screen once more, click to enter a coupon code. Enter code 44141777 for $10 off an order of $25 or more (this is why you had to get the paper clips!) and click apply.
Then follow the check out instructions. Did I mention they will deliver the paper to your door for FREE!
Kim then had her paper at $15.19 shipped for 5000 sheets of paper and 100 paper clips.
I had to pay taxes of $1.18, so my total was $16.37
So basically, if you are with me, you just ordered a case of paper, or 5000 sheets for the cost of about 3 reams, or 1500 sheets, and will receive the bonus prize of a box of paper clips.
Thank you Kim - you are keeping Miss Pear in paper for coloring on, and the rest of us in printer paper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment