Sunday, March 11, 2007

Backlog

Hi,

So when I decided to start blogging I had this backlog of ideas and thoughts and stuff.

I also want to play Works for me Wednesdays with Mrs. Dryer. Okay, maybe I only have two ideas, but I am not telling yet.

Any how, once I get it all out of my system you won't see me on the weekends unless something really good happens, which it often does, and I may not be creative enough to post every weekday, because why post nothingness? But fun stuff usually happens, after all, I live with Mr. and Miss Pear. Miss Pear alone is likely good for a daily post! Remind me to tell you about today.....

So while Mr. Pear is gone, and I am all alone, I will get some of these ideas out. So if you see a lot of posts between now and Tuesday night, please don't get the idea that I will be one of those prolific and profound bloggers, I just have a backlog to get out! And if I write it down, it is out of my head, and it is getting crowded in there!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin