Friday, March 9, 2007

So here we are....

....with a blog I said I would never have posting for people I don't know...well, don't know yet.

I say this because I have no intention of telling people I know that I blog, at least not for a very long time, and I have no intention of actually revealing my real name! Gasp! I guess I just worry about that band of thieves finding out who I am and where we live so that they know when we are gone to visit our house!

I know that I do not write all pretty like Sarah or write with a sweet southern accent like Boomama, or write all inspiring like momrn2, but I just need a place to put my thoughts, to think out loud.

You see, a lot is going on. My husband has a new job - well 5 months old now, and it is a really good job that he likes, is good at, and they like him. But it is 80 miles away. So 4 days out of 5 he is driving an hour and a half each way, assuming no traffic snaffus, and one day a week he telecommutes. We are trying very hard to sell our house, but no takers. God has clearly confirmed to us that Mr. Pear is at the right job, so now we wait, and trust Him.

Our daughter, Miss Pear, is very sweet, and is 21 months old. She loves the days Daddy is home with us, and the days it is just the two of us is my helper.

We were expecting baby number 2, but at our 10 week appointment found out that our baby was not moving and had no cardiac activity, and that was last week. So I think that is what has prompted me to need an outlet to write.

Me? Well, I am 31. I left a professional career in supply chain management for the best job in the world, wife and mother! I love the Lord and want to live to honor and glorify Him. I try hard, and frequently fall on my face, but He picks me up, dusts me off, and we start off again. This blog will just be about what is going on in my life (usually lots of baking and play time), what God is teaching me and doing in my life, and what I am thinking.

I have been posting comments on other blogs under my first name, Kristy, but will slowly stop and just call myself Mrs. Pear.

4 comments:

boomama said...

You watch out for that band of thieves, now. They'll getcha everytime.

And welcome to blogging. You're going to love it.

:-)

Donnetta said...

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!! It is so great to see here!

And thanks for the words of encouragement! It blessed me to hear what you said here regarding "My Quiet Corner".

You are so sweet! :-)

Again, welcome!!!!

Pam said...

I'm here from my dear friend, momrn2. She was completely on target when she said we needed to come visit you.

Welcome to blogging, as I consider myself part of the official/unofficial welcoming committee!

Looking forward to reading and getting to know more about you and your precious family.

Barb said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Mrs. Pear. It's nice to meet you. I'm hear via MomRN2.

I'm so sorry about your baby. You have a lot to deal with right now. I suspect you'll find a lot of comfort and encouragement here in the blog community. If you've been leaving comments for a while, and you know my niece Sarah and BooMama and of course MomRN2, then you already know there are some really nice people out here just waiting to meet you. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin