Last week Miss Pear and I made Chocolate Bottom Banana Squares, and they were delicious! The following morning company stopped in for coffee, so naturally I had to serve something, so I served this with confidence, and they loved it. In fact, I had to give them the recipe.
So I highly recommend this if you are looking for a banana bread/cake for chocolate lovers.
And if you make it, I would be happy to pop in to help taste test it for you....
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





3 comments:
Oohh, the recipe sounds delicious. I absolutely need to try it! Thanks :)
I am so making this recipe. i already printed it out, and will be making it for my next MOPS meeting. Thanks for sharing it.
That sounds wonderful. I like banana bread - and I LOVE chocolate. Great combination. As far as I'm concerned chocolate and anything is delicious!!
Post a Comment