As you may remember, last week for Frugal Friday I posted about double checking receipts. This is my standard practice, but I have to confess I was beginning to wonder if it was worth it as my receipts had been very accurate lately.
But today that all changed.
I had to call Vons because I did not get the sale price on diapers. They were great! The manager was so helpful!
I had to call CVS because I was charged for 4 toothbrushes when I only bought 3. They were not so great, I was hung up on or disconnected 4 times before I got to speak to a manager.
That adds up to approximately $8 in over charges.
In both cases I talked to the managers and I was told that I could fix the problem next time I was in, a special trip was not required.
So I would encourage you to check your receipts, and not just at the grocery store! Who knows how much extra we would pay each year if we did not!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
I have thought of this before. I never check my recites but I often wonder about all that after I leave Walmart.With all the beeping going on who knows what yo are being charged for twice.
A comment for this...
I know it's a drag in a busy market, but think about how you could save even more: By checking the receipt before you walk out of the shop. That way you wouldn't need to pay for calling the store (maybe even four times!) and for perhaps making a special trip back there to get your refund.
Post a Comment