Friday, March 16, 2007

All Clear

We had our follow up ob/gyn appointment this morning to ensure that all is good.

And I have been given the all clear.

The test results show nothing unusual (i.e. serious that we need to worry about going forward.) So therefore it was a case of things not progressing normally.

Basically, there is no reason to think anything will go wrong with our next pregnancy. But we have to wait for two complete cycles to give my body a chance to fully recover.

In other news, apparently my sore back that has been plaguing me is likely due to a slightly inflamed back from the surgery. As long as I was resting lots it did not bug me. As I have resumed my normal activities my back has been getting tired easily. So to take an anti-inflammatory regularly through the weekend, and if it is still problematic on Monday call back.

And the doctor laughingly agreed that my incredibly sore back yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with my scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees..... :-)

So physically all is good. And spiritually and emotionally we are healing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a true praise! i have been praying for you, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. i will continue to keep you in my prayers that the Lord will provide you with another child in His timing!

Cheri said...

I am so glad you got the all clear - praise God!

Reviekat said...

Glad to hear that you received the all-clear! I hope everything progresses well for you and that your back stops hurting. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin