Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh the Spring Time Bliss!

This post may be a shocker - after all, around these parts I post about books, house stuff, moving, and what God is doing in my life.

But I am Canadian.

And it is May.

So that means one thing:

The image “http://cdn.nhl.com/images/upload/2007/03/questforthecup_325x235.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The division finals are over, and the teams are set for the Stanley Cup Finals.

And I am thrilled. It is almost hockey bliss.

There is a Canadian team in the finals - Ottawa Senators (okay, we would be more excited if it was the Montreal Canadians - that would be hockey nirvana around here, but we take what we can get).

They will be playing the Anaheim Ducks - the hometown team for Southern California. If you are Miss Pear they are the Duckies. Probably not the image they are going for, but we teach 'em young around here - although we do work on Bible reading first.

Game 1 is Monday night in Anaheim.

Be still my heart!

2 comments:

theups said...

Haha!!! First, I never knew that you are Canadian. And second, I had NO idea you were a hockey fan!!


His,
Mrs. U

Carey said...

Ottawa beat our team last week, the sabres. Enjoy the games!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin