Saturday, May 12, 2007

A complete MIRACLE!


It is a complete miracle! Our counter offer was accepted! We are the very proud owners of a house! The one at the top of this post actually!

We just found out before supper, so as soon as Miss Pear went down for the night I quickly logged in to tell you!

It really is a complete miracle. In September, when we started looking in this area, there were no houses in our price range, and even the town homes in our price range were kind of run down and icky, and not really suited to our family and lifestyle. (Translation: people who spend time in their homes!)

By waiting all this time, house prices have dropped and are now in our price range!

We have been praying for a house for a very long time, even before we knew where we would be moving to with whatever new job Mr. Pear got! So this is a huge answer to prayer.

I prayed for a house.

A house that had a backyard for our family to play in:

And if at all possible, a good working kitchen

(on the right hand side is the counter and the fridge - a kitchen made for serious cooking and baking!)

We prayed that it would be close to work and on a quiet street - and it is.

We prayed that it would have room for visitors as we have lots of them - it has three bedrooms and a loft that can serve as a guest room when the bedrooms are full. And the bedrooms are a nice size - hard to find around here!

And we have a canyon view which cannot be built on as it is a regional park.

And it is not smaller than were we are now! (Our town home is 1417 square feet, the house is 1508! Going into a house in a more expensive area makes this fact another miracle!)

It is a great home, and we open escrow on Monday!

The funny thing is that Mr. Pear sees the street of houses we are going to live on each day on the drive to work, in the distance, and always thought that they were very nice looking, and interesting! Now he gets to live there!

Praise the Lord! He is so merciful to His children - even when they act like stubborn toddlers in the midst of a temper tantrum....

It is indeed all about the Lord, what He is doing, what He has done. This is a complete gift from Him, we are just along for the wonderful ride.

We said all along that it would take a complete series of miracles for us to move, and move into a house.

Our God is still in the miracle business, and is overwhelmingly generous with His children.

Thank you SO much for praying with us through this, we cannot tell you how much that means to us, and how much that helped us!

7 comments:

Donnetta said...

YEAH! I get to be the first to congratulate you on such exciting news!!!

It's lovely!! Sometime you'll have to post pic's of the canyon view! I'd love to see it!!

I'm so happy for you and praising God right with you!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH! I'm so excited for you. And the house is BEAUTIFUL! Please show us more pictures when you can. Goodness, what a lovely Mother's Day. I just KNEW that God would provide THE right house for you. And He did. AWESOME!
Blessings,
~Toni~

Carey said...

Congratulations! Your house is beautiful!

Merci said...

Warmest congratulations! I'm very very happy for you!

Joyful Days said...

I am so thrilled for you about the house!! How exciting! Most definitely answered prayer. Beautiful, beautiful!

theups said...

I am soooo very happy for y'all, Mrs. Pear!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! I am celebrating here in Georgia for you!!!

Isn't God so sweet to give us even the tiny little details sometimes? :)

His,
Mrs. U

Alexandra said...

Beautiful house! Congrats, and glad everything is settled now. Looks like a lovely backyard for the little one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin