For a while now I have been going through a spiritual dry period. What St. John of the Cross calls the long dark night of the soul.
In University I read Douglas Adams - we call it the Long Dark Teatime of the Soul.
It has been hard and long, but I keep seeking and spending time in the Word and prayer.
Then last night I had the most amazing dream. First, it is amazing because I actually remembered it. But that is not the point.
I dreamed that an angel came to see me, and I was not the least bit shocked or surprised to see him, I just smiled and said, "Oh! There you are!" with such delight, like meeting and old friend.
That is all I remember, and it felt like such incredible encouragement to me!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





1 comment:
Oh wow!! What a cool dream. I don't usually have pleasant ones. It is nice to hear someone who has had a good one.
I was stopping by to tell you I tagged you if you want to play.
Post a Comment