Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Updates

Good Evening, and it is good. Miss Pear is settling into her new bed, and it does not take me an hour and a half to get her to sleep, suddenly last night is was half an hour! And tonight might be less. Of course, she keeps asking to pray, and last night as I was praying thank you things, she was saying thank you too. Tonight she said, "Thank you, Lord, amen." All on her own. I almost cried. (Or laughed because it sounded more like "tank you Lode ......... anen.")

Miss Pear is sick today - lethargic with a bit of a fever, we are hoping she will feel better after a good night's sleep as tomorrow is her 2nd birthday!

And the last update is about our insurance for our new home. Thank you so much for praying with us, we did find someone who would insure us, and then we have a year to look around and see if that is who we want to stick with, but we needed something as a requirement to close escrow!

I do not think I posted it yet, so here is our moving schedule:

June 6 -- Happy 8th Anniversary to us!
  1. Get hair cuts in the morning
  2. Close escrow to sell our town home
  3. Go out for celebratory supper at our favorite Italian restaurant that we are going to miss so much
June 7
  1. Movers arrive in the morning to box us up - I provide the special instructions (like open me first boxes, and that Miss Pear's room is to be the last on the truck and the first off)
  2. Close escrow to buy our house
  3. Play at Miss Pear's best friend's house in the morning so that we are away from the chaos.
  4. Go out to a local hamburger joint that is excellent with kids, but is a sit down restaurant, and can manage Miss Pear's peanut and potato allergies.
  5. Lose all internet access as they pack everything.
June 8
  1. Large moving truck arrives to take all our stuff - I anticipate that Miss Pear will be VERY interested in this as she likes pointing to cars, trucks, planes, helicopters, and pretty much everything that moves. She was enchanted when we were at Fed Ex / Kinkos to fax something and the Fed Ex guy arrived in his truck to take boxes away!
  2. All possessions on properties change
  3. We, and all our stuff, move to our new home.
June 8 - 29 unpack and get organized

June 30 - Housewarming and 2nd Birthday BBQ at our place - nothing like a little motivation!

I am preparing something that I think is very special to share on Wednesday with you, it has taken me 14 posts to get it from a Word document into Blogger. And for a hint, it goes with my WFMW post today.....

1 comment:

theups said...

Mrs. Pear, I look forward to your special post coming up!!

I also enjoyed reading your moving/moving in schedule. And I agree, scheduling a second birthday party is GREAT movitivation to get your new home all tidy and in place!!

I am sooo happy to hear that y'all found someone to insure you!!! Praise the Lord!!

I will pray for Miss Pear today- that she feels better soon! I am thanking the Lord with you that she did well last night! WOOHOOO!

His,
Mrs. U

Blog Widget by LinkWithin