On Monday I said that I would tell you how God provided for us in miraculous ways in the selling of our town home, and I thought that I should probably get around to telling you before everyone forgot! (Okay, before I forgot!)
WAY back in September when we listed our place we could afford a small town home in the area we were looking at. This time we looked only at homes.
We have accepted an offer to sell our town home for about $6000 more than a similar town home that sold almost a month ago, and about $36,000 more than one in our complex that needed a lot of work.
We did end up selling for $15,000 less than your drop dead number, but Mr. Pear's company came in with that exact amount of help!
The physical inspection on our town home revealed three things, two will cost less that $5 total to fix, and one is the HOA's responsibility. God blessed us!
We made an offer on a house yesterday, a beautiful house that is nicer than we thought we could afford. We have not hear back yet, but we were actually able to make a reasonable offer on a beautiful house, and I have to confess, I am praying that they would accept our offer. They are moving out of state, and we can move as fast as they need us too. I love this house, it is perfect for us.
We have a reasonable plan B house, but I really want plan A! But more than that, I want God's best for us.
Since we had to go up for a second day, God blessed me with a pocket of time for a peaceful extended quite time at Starbucks. While I would have laughed at an hour and a half at Starbucks as a peaceful and extended quiet time before I was a mom, now I thought that was the best gift ever!
I said it would take a series of miracles for us to move to the area of Southern California that we are trying to move to out of obedience to God, and the miracles are arriving.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
Rejoicing in God's blessings that are being bestowed on you... even a blessing such as an hour of quiet time!! :-)
Eager to watch how God continues to provide and bless in the days to come!
Oh, this is very exciting. Can't wait to see what God ultimately has in store for you.
Blessings,
~toni~
Post a Comment