Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Catch Up Day

We are having a catch up day today. It is 10AM, and :
  • the third load of laundry is almost in the washer (my machine has to learn to wash faster!),
  • three loaves of banana loaf are in the oven,
  • supper is in the slow cooker
  • we have cleaned the kitchen (still need to sweep though)
  • our bed has been stripped,
  • all the toilets have clearner in them and are soaking,
  • all the bathroom sinks have bleach in them and are soaking,
  • we watered all our plants out front
  • we moved two basil plants
  • we planted another tomato seed
  • we talked to our real estate agent for our new home after...
  • ...faxing him back the offers we want to make,
  • followed up with our agent here about the copy of the contract we need to get Mr. Pear's company to release our check for help
  • followed up with my lawyer about closing my father's estate ASAP seeing as we are moving the need is now more urgent as it will be hard to get back and sign paperwork.
Gee, wonder why I feel like I could use a break?????

We looked at four homes yesterday, and are making more than one offer. Please pray that the God would provide a home for us in time, the people we sold our home to close escrow here June 11, and we have to be out by June 13! I am trying not to be anxious and panic, but in everything, with prayer and thanksgiving, make my request known to God.

I will blog more about yesterday's house hunting when our house does not look like a disaster - hopefully later today.

Oh, the people we made offers to have until tomorrow evening to get back to us.....

2 comments:

theups said...

Wow, that's a quick move! I am praying for your new home situation AND for a smooth move for y'all. I can't wait to hear about your new home when the Lord provides the right place!! :)

His,
Mrs. U

madridmom said...

That's quite the list! What time did you get up and start on all this activity?
I am impressed! (And now feeling like a total sluggard in comparison).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin