Monday, May 7, 2007

Laughed at part 2

So we decided to make one more offer on the house.

We offered our max because the house was worth certain sacrifices, and after all, Mr. Pear's company loves him, and is already planning his career path, so we think he will likely get some raises each year which would lessen the sacrifices. :-)

By sacrifices I mean minor things that we can easily do without for the blessings of a house, not cash strapped!

So we offered our max, made it clear that this was it, if they said "No" we moved on, no negotiations, not even for $500.

The agent is presenting the offer to their clients at 6PM, just over 4 hours from how.

If they say no, we are house hunting again.

If they say yes, you will hear the cheers from here.

We will see. I am not optimistic regarding the seller and their agent, but I am trusting the Lord that if this is the house He has for us He will make it happen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin