Monday, May 7, 2007

House Hunting Take 2

So they turned down our offer.

The people who currently own the home we made an offer on negotiated down $3000 and will negotiate no further, they are firm.

Okay then, moving on.

Our agent knows we need to find a house FAST, so he is looking to see if there are houses in our range to look at, if not we are going to town homes. We could be up there as early as tomorrow (Tuesday) looking again.

The plan will be that Miss Pear and I drive up with Mr. Pear when he leaves for work, I look with Miss Pear all morning, we pick up Mr. Pear for lunch, look at the houses, and drive home while Miss Pear sleeps.

Yup, the thought of it makes my head spin too.

Please pray that we would find a home in time. Moving twice would be extremely hard on Miss Pear, we would like to only move straight to our new home, not to temporary housing and then to our home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying now. I'm sorry it didn't work. If you do decide on a townhome, maybe there will be some great options you wouldn't otherwise have in a house. Rest in Him during this time of transition.
Blessings,
~Toni~

theups said...

Oh Mrs. Pear!! I am PRAYING!!!

His,
Mrs. U

Blog Widget by LinkWithin