I have been tagged to tell you 7 Random things about myself by Joyful Days.
Random is good, Random I can do! At least I think so....
1. The last pet I had as a kid living at home is a yellow naped amazon parrot named Lionel. He lives with my parents on a golf course, and everyone loves him. He spends a lot of time outside in the summer, and the golfers call "Hi Lionel!" to him as they golf by. Lionel gets into calling hi back to them, even long after they have left, and this embarrasses my mom. Lionel also enjoys a good game of pool.
2. We opened escrow on our first house today, and I am so excited! (We currently live in a town home) We are hoping to plant fruit trees in the back yard - Orange, Juice Orange, Tangelo and Satsuma Mandarin , and maybe also a peach and apricot as they come in dwarf varieties too! I think our philosphy with our little back yard is going to be that if it cuts into play room out back, it better contribute to our family (as in give us food!)
3. I love quilting, cross stitching, embroidery, knitting, sewing, and pretty much any craft that involves needles - but when it comes to needles in the context of vaccinations, IV's or giving blood, I am scared spitless. Yes, I do appreciate the irony of that.
4. I was a BSF children's leader for 3 years - two with the Jr. High group and one with the grads 5 and 6. Both were great, but God gave the Jr. High kids a very special spot in my heart.
5. I LOVE to cook and bake! Before I was a mom I was dubbed the Dessert Queen (Or was it Dessert Lady, I cannot remember) as such was my love for baking.
6. When we finish our citizenship paperwork, each member of my family will travel with two passports - One Canadian and One American. (We are about 4 years away).
7. I did 9 years of 4-H - 5 years of sewing, and 4 years of Candy Striping at a Care Home.
Now for tagging people....hmmmm.....If you read this post, consider yourself tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





2 comments:
You were good to play when you are so busy. I had a good idea about the baking & knew about the HOUSE! But fun to learn the rest.
How fun! I love reading people's memes because you can learn such interesting things about them!!
I was in BSF for 4 years until I married Mr. U and moved where there is no BSF study nearby. :)
His,
Mrs. U
Post a Comment