Sunday, August 5, 2007
Menu Plan Monday - August 6
We have an exciting week planned around here at the Pear household - a special event on this blog! Check back Monday morning for the week long event....
So last week I was celebrating the first normal week in our new house. Didn't happen. So we are thinking that maybe this week would be it! I did find out that my new weekly schedule will work well, and is adaptable enough for when things start up again in the fall. So that was great!
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you leave regarding my menu each week, you make me feel like I have it all together!
Saturday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Swirl Toast and Cereal
Lunch - Out
Supper - Tortilla Soup
Sunday
Breakfast - Pancakes
Lunch - Sandwiches
Supper - Pesto Chicken and Rice and Veggies
Monday
Breakfast** - Waffles from freezer
Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwiches (from last night's leftover Pesto Chicken)
Supper - Cheater Chicken Parmesan and Pasta
Tuesday
Breakfast - cereal and fruit
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches and fruit
Supper - BBQ Hamburgers and sweet potato fries
Wednesday
Breakfast - Pancakes (freezer)
Lunch - Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Supper - Italian Mac and Cheese (modifying a recipe, will let you know!)
Thursday
Breakfast - Granola and Yogurt
Lunch - Tuna Sandwiches
Supper - Waffles with strawberry syrup and turkey sausages
Friday
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - Chicken Turnovers ~
Supper - Orange Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry and rice
Saturday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Buns
Lunch - Quesadillas
Supper - Chicken Fried Rice
Breads
3 Four Bread~
Winnipeg Rye Bread if I can ever track down cracked rye!
Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin
Loaves and Muffins
Raisin Muffins
Apple Loaf ~
Orange Loaf ~
Other
Lemon Pie
Brownies
English Muffins~
Cinnamon Buns
Hamburger Buns
~ from the More with Less Cookbook (can be found on my sidebar if you want to check it out).
** During the week it is just Miss Pear and I for lunch, so we eat some strange lunches....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![[mpm5.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheQ_vP_dmM87GX-sLbY0DM4CidBUQpOjKruJjnOVAYW9RLQJ5mQyFcda2E7mrTMis7ZHcgiyS1E8d2SA35uvuKOq29PI80rn8xk4bHgQLl3YMYpczKM6nK-YsPZms4PEzC-TCcYvEFmc3m/s1600/mpm5.bmp)



![[the-library.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZlgbkzq4RFoBQc3lUKiqnqmqJKJ_OvF8tsg4xUtv3A6fDdV2iaYc-f2GJHGXNypj1LPHuqZ8UPUpK7aA0NY7wN5lyaEYmIfFqYSDIxPYzg_rBBouE60A0LABiXUbdI73MhHN24Xb7-nc/s1600/the-library.jpg)





17 comments:
the orange beef sound delicious!! Wonderful week you have planned!!
Holy COW! That Pesto Chicken sounds great. Gonna bookmark it!
Everything sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing!
Great menu, everything sounds so good :)Have a great week!
Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum
http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com
I'm having such a craving for some tortilla soup right now! I think I will have to make up a batch of that tomorrow! Yum!
The pesto chicken sounds ridiculously wonderful! I have saved the recipe to my favorites!
Sherry
Your recipes are sooo good- I made the Chicken with Pesto Butter last week and it was a huge hit!!! Thanks for sharing (keep it coming) :)
What a scrumptious looking menu!
Enjoy your new home!
Your menu looks wonderful!! Have a great Monday!
Yum....everything sounds wonderful!
Your menu looks great!
Your menu looks wonderful, thank you for sharing!
♥Sandra♥
Those look like some great recipes. Thanks for sharing the links!
Barb's Fridge
SFO Mom
I made a chicken enchilada casserole over the weekend, and I was thinking it might be something to be frozen... If I post the recipe on my blog, do you think you could tell just by reading whether it would be a good freezer recipe? Or do you just have to try it and see how it works?
Thank you, everyone, for all your encouragement! I love it when you try my recipes too! Please always let me know how they turn out for you!
Arlene - should freeze beautifully, but post the recipe and I will take a look to see if there is anything unusual in it! I am happy to help!
Looks like a wonderful menu for the week!!
Everything sounds yummy! I love pesto chicken. Have a great week.
Gracious that sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment